Saturday, July 9, 2011

God once discovered what is it that a woman wants. Then, she changed her mind !

Neither is this the plight of a useless/hopeless romantic nor is it the contempt of an over-confident male chauvinist. Nothing personal J. This is an honest question that has baffled me literally for ages. What is it that women want?  

My inquisition about this strange behaviour stemmed from the Saas-Bahu sagas that I was forced to watch as a little kid by my mother. Just when the Swat Cats would board their plane, ready to kick some bad ass, there she would storm into the room and tune to Star Plus. Then would begin what I’d call a cry-marathon. I never quite understood the women in the TV. Why does one have to be so sugary-nice all the time when people around are doing real wicked stuff. Why can’t she, just like Chote Meow and Bade Meow(Swat Cats), kick ass in return. It’s so much niceness that it gets to you, even as a ten-year-old. There was a wicked one, personification of emotions as jealousy and evilness, whose sole aim in every episode was to wreak havoc for the good one. Woman, Get a life! And then there was this third one, my mother, engaging so deeply into the melodrama that she laughed with the characters and cried with them, episode after episode even though every serial had that same old story. I always wondered how a smart woman like my mother could fall for all that crap. Mysterious they are.

I’d written a good deal more but boy, I have some really strong women around  So in order to save my ass, I’ll stop.
For now I’ll let graphics speak ;)




































P.S. : No hurt intended to anyone. Just a little jest and a few memories of my childhood. :)


And being  a quizzer, something relevant to the post.


Q. 



1 comment: